This luxury soap is detoxing, nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
This seductive artisan soap has sweet citrus bouquet, mingled with a woodsy musk.
- Saponified oils, olive oil, organic coconut oil, distilled water, organic coconut milk, cocoa butter, organic raw shea butter, castor oil, skin-safe fragrance oil, sodium lactate, kaolin clay, organic colloidal oat, activated charcoal (food grade), titanium dioxide, mica, organic cane sugar, and silk amino acids.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
- Oatmeal, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
- Activated charcoal, effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deep impurities, while soaking up impurities, mattifying the skin and dead skin cells. This is the highest quality, 100% pure activated charcoal and is all-natural food-grade certified, vegan & gluten-free.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.0oz to 5.6oz (142g to 159g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.