This luxurious soap is Nourishing, Moisturizing, Detox, and Cleansing to your skin.
A perfect blend of fresh CITRUS and warm MUSK. A bold and masculine scent.
- Saponified Oils: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Coconut Milk*, Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter*, Aloe Vera*, Soybean Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil (skin safe), Apple Cider Vinegar*, Oat* (gluten free), Kaolin Clay, 100% Activated Charcoal Powder (kosher), Sodium Lactate, Cane Sugar*, Silk Amino Acids, Mica. *ORGANIC | VEGAN
- Coconut Milk, has high level of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Shea Butter, also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisturizes pores without clogging them and replenishes your skin. It provides natural protection from UV radiation, smooths the skin, antibacterial components, and vitamin F, resists psoriasis, and dermatitis, gradually fades the scars away, and smooths burns It has unique compounds! Rich in skin-loving vitamin A and vitamin E, the plant-derived butter also contains vitamin F, which helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
Cocoa Butter, it is a natural plant compound called a phytochemical and contains a high content of fatty acids, the fat creates a protective barrier on the skin to retain moisture, in addition to its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin and improve elasticity.
- Aloe Vera, it is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant properties improving your skin’s elasticity and softness. Also is rich in vitamin C, E, and beta carotene that gives it its nourishing and anti-aging properties.
- Activated Charcoal Powder, effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deep impurities, while soaking up impurities, mattifying the skin and dead skin cells. This is the highest quality, 100% pure activated charcoal and is all-natural food-grade certified, vegan & gluten-free.
- Kaolin Clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores and absorbs known for excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net Wt. 4.5oz to 5.5oz (127g to 156g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.