This luxurious soap is nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
A rugged, classic, cool - perfect blend of fresh citrus and warm musk. A bold and masculine scent.
- Saponified oils: olive oil, organic coconut oil, distilled water, organic coconut milk, palm oil (kosher), soybean oil, cocoa butter, castor oil, skin-safe fragrance, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, sodium lactate, kaolin clay, organic cane sugar, mica, titanium dioxide, and silk amino acids.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Palm oil, has antioxidants properties which boost immunity and delay the onset of wrinkles it also restores hydration to dry skin, preventing further dryness by sealing in moisture.
- Soybean oil, is a rich source of antioxidants known for its free-radical fighting abilities, vitamins E and K, as well as a few phytochemicals, especially isoflavones, saponins, phytosterols, and phenolic acids.
- Grapeseed oil, it is known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant properties improving your skin’s elasticity and softness. Grapeseed oil helps vitamin E and vitamin C in your skin to be more efficient and effective at preserving your skin.
- Avocado oil, contains a high percentage of vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, potassium, protein, fatty acids, beta carotene, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish, moisturize, and protect your skin from damaging UV rays. The oleic acid also promotes collagen production, which helps grow new skin.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores and absorbing known for excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net Wt. 4.8oz to 5.0oz (136g to 142g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.