This luxurious soap is Moisturizing, Nourishing, and Cleansing to your skin.
Relax and Calm herbal scent notes featuring lavender and eucalyptus essential oils.
Saponified Oils, Herbs* Infuse in Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Coconut Milk*, Distilled Water, Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter*, Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, Aloe Vera*, Essential Oils, Kaolin Clay, Oats* (gluten free), Brazilian Clay, Sodium Lactate, Cane Sugar*, Silk Amino Acids, Mica.
*ORGANIC | VEGAN
- Coconut Milk, has high level of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Aloe Vera, is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe Vera contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Shea Butter, also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisturizes pores without clogging them and replenishes your skin. It provides natural protection from UV radiation, smooths the skin, antibacterial components, and vitamin F, resists psoriasis, and dermatitis, gradually fades the scars away, and smooths burns It has unique compounds! Rich in skin-loving vitamin A and vitamin E, the plant-derived butter also contains vitamin F, which helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Cocoa Butter, it is a natural plant compound called a phytochemical and contains a high content of fatty acids, the fat creates a protective barrier on the skin to retain moisture, in addition to its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin and improve elasticity.
- Oats, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, ant-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
- Brazilian Clay, absorb the dirt, grime, and excessive oil from the skin, also is a popular cleansing and moisturizing agent which helps to deeply nourish the skin.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 4oz (113g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.