This luxury soap is rich, nourishing, and cleansing for your skin and contains an infusion of oil with rosemary, oregano, and basil. It also has the benefits of tea tree essential oil, vitamin E, and organic apple cider vinegar.
True herbal, earthy and medicinal aroma of tea tree.
- Saponified oils, organic olive oil (herbs infusion), organic coconut oil, cocoa butter, organic raw shea butter, apple cider vinegar, distilled water, organic coconut milk, castor oil, organic yogurt, skin-safe essential oil, soybean oil, sodium lactate, kaolin clay, vitamin E, organic cane sugar, silk amino acids.
- Apple cider vinegar reduce blemish, prevent acnes, restore the proper pH levels to your skin, tone, hydrate & moisturize. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties, and it consists of acetic acid and alpha hydroxy acid, it also has antibacterial properties.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Yogurt, is rich in zinc and has natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties. It contains lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, that dissolves dead skin cells. It also contains probiotics that will help restore your skin's natural barrier.
- Tea tree EO, is considered antiseptic & antifungal.
- Soybean oil, is a rich source of antioxidants known for its free-radical fighting abilities, vitamins E and K, as well as a few phytochemicals, especially isoflavones, saponins, phytosterols, and phenolic acids.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
- Vitamin E, helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health, is also called one of nature’s best antioxidants, which means it defends your cells against damage daily and protects the skin’s delicate fatty acids from oxidation and destruction. It is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment also have anti-inflammatory properties.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.2oz to 5.5oz (147g to 156g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.