This luxurious soap is Moisturizing, Nourishing and Cleansing to your skin.
A relaxing, soothing scent enriched with Lavender and Chamomile.
- Saponified Oils, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Raw Goat's Milk*, Aloe Vera*, Shea Butter*, Cocoa Butter*, Castor Oil, Fragrance Oil (Skin Safe), Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Cane Sugar*, Silk Amino Acids. *ORGANIC
- Goat's Milk, one of nature’s finest moisturizers, rich in alpha-hydroxy acids that can help support a healthy skin barrier to keep skin nourished and moisturized. The goat's milk is nourishing, protects and feels hydrated, clear, and radiant. and more resilient to your skin.
- Aloe Vera, is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe Vera contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Shea Butter, also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisturizes pores without clogging them and replenishes your skin. It provides natural protection from UV radiation, smooths the skin, antibacterial components, and vitamin F, resists psoriasis, and dermatitis, gradually fades the scars away, and smooths burns It has unique compounds! Rich in skin-loving vitamin A and vitamin E, the plant-derived butter also contains vitamin F, which helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Cocoa Butter, it is a natural plant compound called a phytochemical and contains a high content of fatty acids, the fat creates a protective barrier on the skin to retain moisture, in addition to its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin and improve elasticity.
- Kaolin Clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.0oz to 5.6oz (142g to 159g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.