This luxurious soap is Moisturizing, Mild Exfoliating, Nourishing, and Cleansing to your skin.
Eucalyptus is like no other scent in the world, but close to a menthol also has been used in Indigenous Australian medicine as an antibacterial and anti-fungal agent for centuries.
Saponified Oils, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil*, Aloe Vera*, Oat Milk*, Coconut Milk*, Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter*, Essential Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Castor Oil, Palm Oil, Kaolin Clay, Oats* (gluten free), Sodium Lactate, Cane Sugar*, Silk Amino Acids, Mica.
*ORGANIC | VEGAN
- Coconut Milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Aloe Vera, is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe Vera contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Oat Milk, happens to be an antioxidant and may potentially help support the skin from daily wear and tear, UV rays, pollution, and other free radical damage. In turn, this can help keep skin looking healthy by reducing the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, reducing inflammation, gently cleansing, and hydrating the skin.
- Shea Butter, also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisturizes pores without clogging them and replenishes your skin. It provides natural protection from UV radiation, smooths the skin, antibacterial components, and vitamin F, resists psoriasis, and dermatitis, gradually fades the scars away, and smooths burns It has unique compounds! Rich in skin-loving vitamin A and vitamin E, the plant-derived butter also contains vitamin F, which helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Cocoa Butter, it is a natural plant compound called a phytochemical and contains a high content of fatty acids, the fat creates a protective barrier on the skin to retain moisture, in addition to its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin and improve elasticity.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, reduces blemish, prevents acne, restores the proper PH levels to your skin, tone, hydrate & moisturize. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties, and it consists of acetic acid and alpha hydroxy acid, it also has antibacterial properties.
- Kaolin Clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
- Oats, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, ant-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.0oz to 5.5oz (142g to 156g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.