This luxurious soap is Moisturizing, Nourishing and Cleansing to your skin. Olive oil and Calendula infusion is an effective herbal remedy for skin problems.
A fresh and sparkling aroma that mixes exotic flowers and citrus.
- Saponified Oils, Calendula* Olive Oil Infusion, Coconut Oil*, Calendula Tea*, Cocoa Butter*, Shea Butter*, Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja), Castor Oil, Coconut Milk*, Aloe Vera*, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Oat Milk*, Fragrance Oil (skin safe), Kaolin Clay, Sodium Lactate, Cane Sugar*, Silk Amino Acids. *ORGANIC | VEGAN
Calendula, is best known for its natural properties such as antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial, making it ideal for rashes, scratches, eczema, psoriasis, chapped skin, insect bites, and damaged skin.
Calendula oil is also used as an antiseptic.
- Aloe Vera, is soothing and can reduce skin inflammations, blistering and itchiness, while helping the skin to heal more rapidly. Aloe Vera contains a plethora of antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin's natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, reduces blemish, prevents acne, restores the proper PH levels to your skin, tone, hydrate & moisturize. Apple cider vinegar has anti-inflammatory properties, and it consists of acetic acid and alpha hydroxy acid, it also has antibacterial properties.
- Coconut Milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Oat Milk, happens to be an antioxidant and may potentially help support the skin from daily wear and tear, UV rays, pollution, and other free radical damage. In turn, this can help keep skin looking healthy by reducing the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines, wrinkles, reducing inflammation, gently cleansing, and hydrating the skin.
- Shea Butter, also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Moisturizes pores without clogging them and replenishes your skin. It provides natural protection from UV radiation, smooths the skin, antibacterial components, and vitamin F, resists psoriasis, and dermatitis, gradually fades the scars away, and smooths burns It has unique compounds! Rich in skin-loving vitamin A and vitamin E, the plant-derived butter also contains vitamin F, which helps protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Cocoa Butter, it is a natural plant compound called a phytochemical and contains a high content of fatty acids, the fat creates a protective barrier on the skin to retain moisture, in addition to its ability to nourish and hydrate the skin and improve elasticity.
- Kaolin Clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.0oz to 5.6oz (142g to 159g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.