This luxurious soap is nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
The divine fusion of earthy patchouli and blended fruit! Top-notes of raspberry, orange, and apple, melded with a floral heart of rosewood, vetiver, and honeysuckle, finished with a musky, cedary, powdery vanilla and patchouli base-note. Even if you don't normally like patchouli, this one is really lovely!
- Saponified oils, olive oil, organic coconut oil, distilled water, organic coconut milk, soybean oil, shea butter, castor oil, skin-safe fragrance, sweet almond oil, sodium lactate, kaolin clay, organic oat, organic cane sugar, organic hibiscus flower powder (kosher), mica, titanium dioxide, and silk amino acids.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Soybean oil, is a rich source of antioxidants known for its free-radical fighting abilities, vitamins E and K, as well as a few phytochemicals, especially isoflavones, saponins, phytosterols, and phenolic acids.
- Sweet almond oil, it is a great source of natural goodness that includes of magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, zinc, and copper. The antioxidant-rich oil is known for its free-radical fighting abilities.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores and absorbing known for excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin great for combating dry skin.
- Oatmeal, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, ant-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
- Hibiscus, is rich in antioxidants called anthocyanins, which fight off free-radicals that help to prevent premature skin aging, and decrease inflammation. It also has natural surfactants that cleanse the skin in the process.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 4.8oz to 5.3oz (136g to 150g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.