This luxurious soap is nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
Close your eyes and you can almost hear the waves splashing in the ocean. A very clean scent.
- Saponified oils, olive oil, organic coconut oil, distilled water, organic coconut milk, soybean oil, shea butter, castor oil, skin-safe fragrance, sweet almond oil, organic oat, kaolin clay, sodium lactate, organic cane sugar, titanium dioxide, mica, and silk amino acids.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Soybean oil, is a rich source of antioxidants known for its free-radical fighting abilities, vitamins E and K, as well as a few phytochemicals, especially isoflavones, saponins, phytosterols, and phenolic acids.
- Sweet almond oil, it is positively packed with the vitamins and nutrients. It is a great source of natural goodness that includes of magnesium, phosphorus, vitamin E, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, proteins, potassium, zinc, and copper. The antioxidant-rich oil is known for its free-radical fighting abilities.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores and absorbing known for excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net Wt. 4.3oz to 4.6oz (125g to 131g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.