This luxurious artisan soap has a wonderful base of oils infused with organic chamomile, organic French Lavender, and organic calendula that contains many benefits for the skin. This wonderful soap is nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
It has a clean, fresh, pleasant and light herbal aroma.
- Saponified oils, olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic coconut milk, distilled water, cocoa butter, organic raw shea butter, castor oil, skin-safe fragrance oil, sodium lactate, European clay, kaolin clay, organic oat, organic cane sugar, silk amino acids, titanium dioxide.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin. It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
- Chamomile, boasts anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help soothe the skin, reducing redness and blemishes.
- Lavender oil, can benefit the skin in many ways. It could kill bacteria, decrease acne, prevent, cure acne breakouts, clear up the skin, and reduce wrinkles.
- Calendula, has wonderful benefits providing antioxidant protection, soothes skin, reduces discomfort, may promote wound and skin ulcer healing, have antifungal and antimicrobial properties, and improve overall skin health.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
- Oatmeal, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 4.6oz to 5.2oz (133g to 147g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.