Enjoy soft and lovely skin with our foaming sugar scrub! Our sugar scrubs are made to a luxurious fluffy consistently and an incredible exfoliator. Removing the dead skin cells leaving the skin soft, smooth and radiant for a glowing and polished look.
A rugged, classic, cool - perfect blend of fresh citrus and warm musk.
- Organic raw cane sugar, glycerin, water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sorbitol propylene glycol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, vitamin E, oats, skin-safe fragrance oil.
- Raw sugar cane, clear skin imperfection: When it comes to healthy skin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which are part of the natural constituents of sugarcane juice, are supposed to have a lot of benefits. They fight acne, reduce blemishes, prevent ageing and help in keeping the skin hydrate. But it contains significant amount of vitamin C, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus which are beneficial for the body.
- Glycerin, Glycerin is humectant that absorbs moisture from the air and when diluted with water, can soften dry skin.
- Vitamin E, helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health, is also called one of nature’s best antioxidants, which means it defends your cells against damage daily and protects the skin’s delicate fatty acids from oxidation and destruction. It is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
- Oat, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and rich in antioxidants, perfect for eczema, psoriasis, and all skin sensitivities. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 7.30oz (207g).
Please note that our Artisan are handcrafted product so actual weight or color may vary slightly.
How to Use:
Lightly massage into a damp body and experience the most amazing exfoliation and foaming polish! Rinse well with warm water. It can be used 2-3 times a week.
Caring for your sugar scrub:
Keep water out of container and always store with lid on when not in use.
For external use only. Keep out of reach children. This product may make your bathtub or shower floor a little slippery. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one jar.