This luxurious soap is nourishing and cleansing to your skin.
The mix of freshly-steeped green tea and crisp cucumber in this scent is hard to beat.
- Saponified oils, olive oil, organic coconut oil, distilled water, organic coconut milk, castor oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, soybean oil, skin-safe fragrance, organic oat, kaolin clay, organic cane sugar, sodium lactate, mica, and titanium dioxide.
- Coconut milk, has high levels of vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of skin. It is also rich in copper, and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Soybean oil, is a rich source of antioxidants known for its free-radical fighting abilities, vitamins E and K, as well as a few phytochemicals, especially isoflavones, saponins, phytosterols, and phenolic acids.
- Oatmeal, soothes sensitive skin and exfoliates with a gentle touch. It is super moisturizing, also naturally anti-inflammatory, anti-itch, and rich in antioxidants. Improves skin barrier, exfoliates, soothes, irritated and inflamed skin, absorbs oil, and cleanses. It is also known for reducing pores, furthermore oatmeal combats the aging process.
- Kaolin clay, cleans traces of dirt, grime, pollution, and bacteria effectively from your skin. It does not clog the skin pores, absorbing excess oils or sebum from the skin's surface and gently exfoliates the skin, great for combating dry skin.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 5.1oz to 5.6oz (145g to 159g).
Please note that our Artisan Soaps are hand-poured so actual weight may vary slightly.
Caring for your soap:
Artisan soaps will last longer if kept in a dry, ventilated area when not in use. Use a drain soap dish and keep away from direct streams of water.
Our artisan soaps are made in small batches, so bar sizes vary from batch to batch. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for one soap bar.