Enjoy soft and lovely skin with our foaming sugar scrub! Our sugar scrubs are made to a luxurious fluffy consistently and an incredible exfoliator. Removing the dead skin cells leaving the skin soft, smooth and radiant for a glowing and polished look.
This strong, pungent scent of eucalyptus is like no other scent in the world, but close to a true menthol.
- Organic raw cane sugar, glycerin, water, sodium cocoyl isethionate, sorbitol propylene glycol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, stearic acid, sodium chloride, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, activated charcoal (food grade), vitamin E, essential oil.
- Raw sugar cane, clear skin imperfection: When it comes to healthy skin, Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which are part of the natural constituents of sugarcane juice, are supposed to have a lot of benefits. They fight acne, reduce blemishes, prevent ageing and help in keeping the skin hydrate. But it contains significant amount of vitamin C, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), magnesium, iron, potassium and phosphorus which are beneficial for the body.
- Glycerin, Glycerin is humectant that absorbs moisture from the air and when diluted with water, can soften dry skin.
- Activated charcoal,effectively cleanses the skin, unclogs pores, removes deeper impurities, soaking up impurities, mattifying the skin, and dead skin cells. This is the highest quality, 100% pure activated charcoal, is all-natural food-grade certified, vegan & gluten-free.
- Vitamin E, helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health, is also called one of nature’s best antioxidants, which means it defends your cells against damage daily and protects the skin’s delicate fatty acids from oxidation and destruction. It is an antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
- Spirulina, spirulina may provide anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, thanks to the many antioxidants it contains. “Spirulina fights free radicals and, therefore, can prevent skin damage that can lead to wrinkles and signs of aging,” says Amy Shapiro, MS, RD, CDN, dietitian and founder of Real Nutrition.
- Tea Tree, the anti-inflammatory effect of tea tree oil helps to soothe and relieve painful and irritated skin. It may also help to reduce redness and swelling.
Weight: Approximately Net. Wt. 8.30oz (235g).
Please note that our Artisan are handcrafted product so actual weight or color may vary slightly.
How to Use:
Lightly massage into a damp body and experience the most amazing exfoliation and foaming polish! Rinse well with warm water. It can be used 2-3 times a week.
Caring for your sugar scrub:
Keep water out of container and always store with lid on when not in use.
This product may make your bathtub or shower floor a little slippery. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. This listing is for For external use only. Keep out of reach children. This listing is for one jar.